Are you looking for how to send attachments in Gmail, then don’t worry, here are the simple steps which you can follow to upload attachment files in Gmail.
1. First of all compose a new email message and enter the usual details(recipient email address, topic etc.)
2. then look for an icon in your toolbar which looks like a paper click and click on it.
3. A "browser" window will open, select the file which you want to attach.
4. then file will be attached to the email
5. after finishing composing the message click on the "Send" button.
By applying all these given steps you can easily attach files in Gmail. But in case you are facing any issues on your Gmail account or you are unable to attach a file in Gmail so you can check my guide.
For more read - https://adsansar.com/why-is-gmail-not-letting-me-attach-files/